Any case, Anywhere, Any time
- The wide-angle, 360-degree, synchronized multi-camera rig is less intrusive than one or more videographers, and never misses an important step of the operation.
- Due to the fact that all the surgeries are deferred, time and case are no longer obstacles. Teachers can pick any case at any given time to teach.
- It’s more cost-effective than flying in a surgeon to perform an operation in front of a crowd.
- Surgeons have told us they feel less nervous to “perform,” which is safer for the patient and easier for the doctor.
- The high-resolution 4K video ensures a closer and cleaner look at the surgery than anything else currently available.
This is the future of medical education!